NIPO Software is a world class leading supplier of software solutions for data collection activities to the professional market research industry. We are part of the Kantar group, the world’s leading market research information group with over 35,000 full-time employees. Kantar is the Research & Insight division of WPP PLC. We deliver state-of-art, user friendly, fully Microsoft Azure based, highly integrated, open, and technically complex solutions. NIPO Software develops according to Agile principles where multiple Scrum teams take full ownership for delivering technology that makes a difference with our customers. We are Microsoft Gold partner for both Cloud Platform and Application Development and have a very strong in-house development team that is continuously stimulated to grow their skills, to adopt the latest technologies, receives continuous training and to be actively involved in leading industry events. NIPO Software has a very strong and international oriented team with a total of 45 colleagues at offices in Amsterdam, Madrid, Hong Kong, and Buenos Aires.
NIPO Software has 4 Scrum Teams in Amsterdam and over 2016 we launched a 5th development team in Madrid (offices in middle of Calle de Alcalá). For this opportunity we are looking for an:
All round Medior – Senior .Net Developer (Permanent) in Madrid, Spain
- develop in a Microsoft Azure environment our application with focus on back end work;
- be a strong contributor in a Self-Steering Scrum team, closely aligning development efforts with the other teams in Amsterdam;
- participate actively in the architectural design discussions.
- extensive experience with development of applications in a Microsoft environment using Visual Studio (C# and .Net 4.5), preferably Microsoft certified;
- preferably experience with development of high performing, resilient and secure applications for the Cloud;
- solid to good English language skills (we will invest in growing your skills);
- very strong drive to make our product the most attractive and most intuitive within the industry;
- excellent team player, open minded, explorative, capable of working under pressure, and crystal clear in reporting;
- eager and committed to grow your professional skills;
- passionate about Agile development principles;
- eligible to live and work in Spain (EU resident).
- good salary and benefits (annual salary range € 30 – 40k);
- highly challenging and ambitious English speaking working environment with informal communication and relationships;
- continuous investment in growing your professional skills with access to Online training platforms and Microsoft Certifications;
- flexible working hours;
- opportunity to temporarily work from Amsterdam (not a must);
- highly experienced colleagues to team up with.
NIPO Software is an ambitious, informal, multi-cultural and flat organization in which you will be able to develop yourself. For further information on this opportunity, please contact Jeroen Noordman at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +31 (0)20 5225 859.
Are you interested in applying for the position of All round Medior – Senior .Net Developerand eligible to live and work in The Netherlands? Please complete the online form and attach your CV.